The Knights of Columbus is the world’s largest Catholic fraternal service organization. Queen of Peace Knights of Columbus Council #3428, is the local chapter and has served the Parish for over 63 years.
The Knights of Columbus is the world’s largest Catholic fraternal service organization. It was founded by the Venerable Father Michael J. McGivney in New Haven, Connecticut, in 1882, and named in honor of Christopher Columbus. Queen of Peace Knights of Columbus Council #3428, located at 194 River Road, North Arlington, is the local chapter and has served the Parish for over 63 years.
The Knights are Catholic men, 18 years or older, who are committed to making their community a better place, enhancing their faith, protecting and building their family life, and supporting their Church. We assist our community by sponsoring various drives and programs throughout the year. Some activities we’re currently involved in are blood drives, providing eyeglasses for the needy, new coats for kids, and food to benefit the Queen of Peace Food Pantry. We also solicit donations for programs that serve individuals with intellectual disabilities. More information on the Knight of Columbus is available on our web site.
Queen of Peace Council was founded in 1951 through the efforts of Msgr. Peter B. O’Connor who was the first pastor of Queen of Peace Parish in North Arlington, NJ. It is named after our lady Queen of Peace the patroness of our parish.
10 Franklin Place, North Arlington, NJ 07031
Phone: 201-997-0700 | Fax: 201-997-6214