Weekend Masses to Restart
REGULATIONS FOR ENTERING CHURCH
1. Starting June 27th at 5:30 PM Mass, Queen of Peace Church (QPC) will be open for both weekday and weekend Masses.
2. In accord with national, state and local health directives, those who show symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been exposed to an infected person are not permitted to enter the church for 14 days.
3. Eight hand sanitizers have been installed by the four entrances of the church and should be used by all those who enter.
4. Sanitized wipes dispensers are located by the entrances to the church. Please use a wipe to clean your pew when you leave the church. Thank you.
5. Masks must be worn by all individuals while in the church, except when receiving Communion.
6. Individuals and families must maintain social distancing (six feet) between each person while in the church. Every other row of pews has been taped off and people may only sit or kneel in designated sections of those open pews. No more than 100 people, including family members, are permitted in the church at any one time until further notice.
7. Due to the limited number of people allowed to enter church, I ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes early so that we are able to properly regulate the number of people in church.
8. The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be offered at specified and limited times.
- The enclosed confessionals will not to be used. The place for Reconciliation will be behind the ambo in front of the statue of the Blessed Mother.
- Social distancing must be maintained by those waiting for the sacrament and careful attention be given to maintaining the seal of confession.
- Masks must be worn by confessor and penitent.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be offered every Saturday thereafter from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm and from 4:45 to 5:15 pm.
9. During Sunday Masses, the Eucharist will be distributed at the end of Mass and after you have received the Eucharist, you are requested to leave church by the four exits adhering to social distancing requirements. This will allow us to clean the church before the next scheduled Mass.