– Public celebration of both Sunday and daily Mass is suspended until further notice.
– CCD classes are suspended until further notice
– Wakes and funerals must be postponed until further notice. There are no exceptions to this, regardless to the size of the group. Burials may take place only the priest.
– All baptisms and weddings must be postponed until further notice.
– Our church building will be closed until further notice, individual prayer in parish building has been suspended.
-The parish office will be closed until further notice.
– Anointing of the Sick and Reconciliation will remain available, as needed.
– We will stream the Sunday Mass at 12:00 Noon in English and in Spanish at 1:00PM on Sunday and it can be viewed on our parish website and on Facebook.
This page will be updated as we receive more information from the Archdioceses of Newark
*Last updated March 25, 2020 at 9:54PM